DIAMANT Polymer – one company, one team, one way
“We are becoming the first choice for modern industrial companies in finding solutions, developing and using customised polymer materials.”
Protect, repair and connect: DIAMANT products and services help our customers to avoid costs and to preserve materials.
- protecting surfaces as composite materials and thus extending the service life of pipes, pumps, pipelines, containers, etc.
- correcting defective castings and making them usable as repair materials.
- protecting porous structures and increasing their durability as impregnation materials.
- producing force-fit, form-fit, full-surface and permanently corrosion-resistant connections without mechanical processing as a “liquid stiffener”.
Product and application solutions from DIAMANT protect the environment and conserve resources.
- increasing the stability and service life of machines, plants and structures.
- reducing scrap and unnecessary consumption of raw materials.
- significantly help to repair defective products, machines, plants, constructions and buildings and make them usable again.
- limiting material losses.
- shorten construction times thereby also reducing energy consumption and the wear and tear on the machinery.
Our mission statement
We act as a team – and respect each other as individuals.
Our strength as a DIAMANT community results from the actions and thinking of each and every one of us. The combination of our individual strengths, characters and ideas shapes our joint success. That is why fairness, honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty and respect characterise our dealings with each other – and the dialogue with our customers.
We can rely on a family business’ sense of responsibility – and see ourselves as part of the family.
Our company sees in each of us as an individual with strengths and personal aspects. This distinguishes us from corporations and their treatment of employees. DIAMANT regards family as protection and reliability and counts on mutual trust. Exclusion and egoism have no place at our company.
We make a promise to our customers – and thus also to ourselves.
We promise our customers a first-class service in every aspect. Keeping this promise also provides ourselves with a reassuring perspective: secure jobs in the long term due to satisfied, returning clients. This includes our assurance of constant further development and continuous improvement. For the benefit of our customers – and to secure our own future.
We protect materials, the environment – and ourselves.
With our products, we protect material assets, conserve resources and ensure sustainability. We also apply this to our own working environment by avoiding waste, adhering to work guidelines and treating each other with respect.
Would you like to learn more about us, our mission and mission statement? Then simply contact us directly. We are looking forward to your inquiry.
DIAMANT Polymer customer service
+49 2166 9836-0 Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Do you have any questions? We will be happy to help you.
Would you like expert advice on which of our products is best suited for you? Then simply contact one of our service technicians! We will be happy to help you, whether you contact us by phone, fax or mail.