maintenance & repair
Ceramic wear protection: Tough as nails
Extremely resistant wear protection: Highly robust pasty 2-component polymer materials with extremely wear-resistant, ceramic solid balls and special fillers from DIAMANT. It’s characterised by good self-levelling and high stiffness. The resistant coating material shines where a very high protective effect against the impact of solid particles in liquid media, gases and bulk materials is required.
Ceramic wear protection from DIAMANT is
- strong against abrasion, corrosion and cavitation damage,
- available as an individual formulation with impact resistant ceramic balls,
- available in various granulations,
- applicable in liquid or paste form,
- adhering to all metallic surfaces,
- temperature resistant up to 150 °C,
- applicable in layers thicknesses of up to 2 cm,
- extremely wear resistant and durable due to highly cross-linked polymers.
Do you have any questions? We will be happy to help you.
Would you like expert advice on which of our products is best suited for you? Then simply contact one of our service technicians! We will be happy to help you, whether you contact us by phone, fax or mail.
DIAMANT Polymer customer service
+49 2166 9836-0 Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.