Manufacture complicated special seals more economically, even in small series. Directly on the spot, without a mould or vulcanisation.
Cold-curing elastomer system for the fast, cost-saving manufacture of seals, e.g. for mechanical engineering.
In diaflex, DIAMANT Metallplastic supplies a highly versatile 2-component elastomer system for use above all in mechanical engineering. The cold-curing diaflex is the ideal solution for the manufacture of seals without the necessity for an injection mould or vulcanisation. diaflex is thus directly usable on the spot, quickly and uncomplicatedly, and saves a significant amount of time, costs and planning effort. The elastomer is characterised by permanently elastic properties as well as very good resistance to oils, greases and coolant emulsions. diaflex permanently retains its outstanding product properties even under permanent stress.
|Product name||Product number||Technical data sheet|
diaflex: convincing properties, decisive advantages
- low machining viscosity
- permanently elastic
- high tensile strength and tear resistance
- very good resistance to oils, greases and coolant emulsions
- cold curing
- variably colourable in many shades
- directly usable on the spot without special knowledge
- tried and tested in mechanical engineering all over the world for over forty years
Typical areas of application for DIAMANT diaflex
- Manufacture of permanently elastic
- sealing profiles
- tool holders