dichtol HTWG S is a ready-to-use, solvent- based 1-component system for the impregnation of metals and TS coatings. The simple and versatile application (immersion, painting, spraying) allows reliable impregnation even for complex components.
- Very high temperature resistance up to +700°C
- Efficient material consumption
- Diverse applications (diving, painting, injecting, spraying)
- Specific series impregnation / single impregnation (of large components or surfaces)
- Low investment costs
- no heat treatment required to develop the high temperature resistance
The object temperature should not exceed 40°C, otherwise the penetration of the sealant cannot be guaranteed 100%.
- Brushing and spraying:
Apply dichtol in 4 steps at intervals of about 1 minute and keep the surface moist for 5 minutes. This allows dichtol to penetrate deep pores.
Inject dichtol into the blind hole (or similar) and let it absorb for about 5 minutes. If necessary, excess material can be poured off/aspirated again after the reaction time.
Components to be treated must be completely immersed in dichtol. After an exposure time of about 10 minutes, the component can be removed from the container.