DWH 310 smart is a two component adjustment and adhesive coating on epoxy-resin basis in a double cartridge, designed for form- and forcefitting filling and gluing of joints on components, assemblies of different maerials. Due to spatula- and molding techniques it is possible to even achieve precision in µm-range. When using a micro-thin layer of Diamant-parting agent on the counter surface DWH 310 P can be seperated from it. The result is an exact copy of the molded surface. A high-perision preperation of surfaces and the mechanical post-processing of the surfaces is not necessary. In modern production processing times and costs can be dramatically reduced.
- Form- and force-fitting installation of guides in mechanical engineering
- Adjusting coating for assemblies and elements of various materials.
- Full-surface lining of mouldings and elements as a replacement for feed plates.
- Load-bearing gap compensation on beams of portal milling and Gantry systems
- μm-accurate adjustment of bushes, centering and guide elements
- Fixing and / or centering of bearing bushes according to high precision alignment
- As filling and composite material in 3D printing + additive manufacturing
- no contact with the product, no mixing errors
- Very high accuracy, μm-accurate molding
- Very high compressive strenght
- Extreme dimensional stability after curing
- Excellent load transfer due to complete contact of the surfaces
- Temperature resistance up to +80 °C
- Excellent damping properties thanks to the E-module ca. 8600 N/mm²
- Aluminium-grey color after curing
- High resistance to oils, cooling emulsions, mineral and synthetic coolants and lubricates and many other chemicals.
Please contact our technicians for questions about chemical resistance.