DWH 314 FL is a low-viscosity 2-component fine adjustment and adhesive coating based on epoxy resin with mineral fillers. This is used for the form- and force-fitting filling and bonding of separating joints to components, assemblies and components of a wide variety of material components. By means of casting, injection and moulding, complex shapes and structures can also be created with a precision in the μm range.
DWH 314 FL can be detached by using a micro-thin layer of Diamant release agent on the counter surface. The result is an exact copy of the molded surface. High-precision preparation of surfaces and mechanical post-processing of the surfaces are not required. In modern production technology, process times and costs can be reduced many times over.
- Form- and force-fitting installation of guides in mechanical engineering,
- Adjusting coating for assemblies and elements of various materials.
- Full-surface lining of mouldings and elements as a replacement for feed plates.
- Load-bearing gap compensation on beams of portal milling and Gantry systems
- μm-accurate adjustment of bushes, centering and guide elements
- Fixing and / or centering of bearing bushes according to high precision alignment
- As filling and composite material in 3D printing + additive manufacturing
- Non-magnetic, because without metallic fillers
- Very high compressive strenght
- Extrem dimensional stability after curing
- Excellent load transfer due to complete contact of the surfaces
- Temperature resistance up to +80°C
- Excellent damping properties thanks to the E-module ca. 8500 N/mm²
- mineral anthracite color after curing
- High resistance to oils, cooling emulsions, mineral and synthetic coolants and lubricates and many other chemicals.
Please contact our technicians for questions about chemical resistance.