Liquid Metal Alu is a one-component, ready-to-use matal filler, filled with aluminium filler materials. The viscous special putty can be applied with a spatula or a lancet. After curing, the metal spatula shows an excellent alignment with the corresponding base material. Particularly effective is the use for serial repairs to minor surface defects.
Thickened material can be diluted by adding Diamant Thinner (#0079) (not possible with tube packaging), so that it can be used again. The Diamant Thinner (#0079) can also be used to change the consistency of liquid metal Iron #0077 and liquid metal steel #0078. As a result, the fillable material becomes more spreadable or pourable.
- Versatile application due to individually adjustable viscosity by diluting
- temperature resistant up to +200°C
- ready-to-use and easy application
- Good chemical resistance
- Contains selected and high-quality fillers
- Weather resistant
- Resistant to hot liquids
- small, fast repairs
- surface protection
- Repair of pipes, containers, gutters, radiators, castings, coolers, etc.