DIAMANT plasticmetal is a quick-curing polymer-bound metal repair system for the reliable filling of blow holes as well as small and medium-size defects. Due to its particularly high content of genuine metal fillers, plasticmetal exhibits a very good metal finish and can be machined and manually worked like metal.
As a freely combinable repair system, plasticmetal from DIAMANT adapts itself perfectly to every specific requirement.
14 metal powders and 6 hardening liquids can be invidually combined in the plasticmetal repair system and used for a specific application. The freely selectable mixing ratio allows varible viscosities from liquid to pasty. Particularly practical and economical: Also ideal when very small amounts are rquired, because mixed material can be stored without problems and is instantly available for subsequent work.
- excellent metal character
- very good adhesion to all metals and alloys
- resistant to chemically aggressive media
- permanent temperature resistance up to +250°C (short term up to +350°C)
- short curing times
- free mixing ratio (consistency: liquid to pasty)
- workable after hardening like metal and paintable
for high temperature loads +250°C
DIAMANT plasticmetal is used to repair and correct voids, porosities, cavities, wear and tear on all cast iron, steel and metal alloys.