DIAMANT Thermocasting #2573 is a high temperature 2 component inorganic based potting compound. The product is solvent free and cold or warm curing. The product has no hazardous ingredients and has a variable mixing ratio.
- Embedding of heating elements and thermal sensors
- Puttying out refractory bricks
- Pouring of resistance wires
- Setting without firing
- Filler for powder coating application
- Temperature resistance up to 1100°C
- Solvent free system
The surfaces to be processed must be free of oil and grease, dry and clean. Do not process below 5°C. Diamond Thermocast #2573 is prepared in the ratio component A : component B = 3:2 parts by weight to obtain a brushable viscosity. It can also be mixed variably. This could lead to a delayed fixing time (curing time).