EP-Flow is a solvent-free, self-leveling 2-component epoxy resin casting mortar. A high-quality polymer matrix combined with selected fillers enables the application even with large layer thicknesses up to 100mm. With EP-Flow, crevices and cavities can be poured quickly, easily and frictionally. After curing EP-Flow, you get a perfect, vibration-resistant connection of the joining surfaces. Applicable to concrete, steel and wood. Suitable as a foundation for machines and plants as well as a high-quality floor covering.
- Steel and concrete columns
- Signal and transmission masts
- Foundations for machines and plants
- High compressive strength
- Very good flowability
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering
- Fast curing or loadability
EP-FLow is resistant to water and many chemicals such as petrol, oil, acids and alkalis. If you have any questions about chemical resistance, please contact our technicians.